We, as “Vidhyarjan Institute”, are privileged and pleased to introduce ourselves as one of the leading, established & professionally skilled organization who spread the knowledge to the new generation & doing our bit in building our nation. Vidhyarjan Institute was founded in 1998 by Late Sh. Yog Raj Sharma in his house with academic support from his family. The team was very small with the members of his family only; all of them are qualified with various credentials viz. B.Sc., B.Ed., M.A., B.Tech, and B.Com. It was the passion & inclination of the family towards “Spreading the knowledge” it acquired in the field of education, which motivated our Director to open & run an institute. With the dedication & hard work of the “Team Vidhyarjan”, the organization acquired a very good image in this sector in no time & sustaining the same till date.
We also believe that every student is equally intelligent to able to understand the concepts of the class in which he study, it is the role & responsibility of the teacher to go to the level of the student & make him understand the subject from that level to the highest possible level required for the subject. Hence we always provide the best teacher / tutor to the student so as to get the maximum output from both, which ultimately enhance the image of Vidhyarjan Institute.
Based on our experience, we have developed a very specialized process for the selection & assigning of tutors to the students –
Steps involved in the process are as follows:
Whenever a student approaches to us for the tutor, our representative (preferably from board members) analyze the student’s current level of intelligence, we call it “Current Concept Understanding Capability (CCUC)” -
- It is based on the marks obtained by the student in the last exam (for new classes, last class marks are considered)
- The exam answer sheets are reviewed so as to analyze the mistakes made by the student in the last exam / class; it helps us to understand the “Current Concept Understanding Capability (CCUC)” of the student.
- If required, the student is given an assignment from the last class or from the syllabus covered so far by the student of the current class. The assignment shall be checked & reviewed by our experts for obtaining the CCUC of the student.
- Once CCUC of the student is established, we assign him the tutor with the corresponding “Concept Making Capability (CMC)” so as to achieve the best possible results at the end.
Whenever a tutor approaches to us for the tuition, he is called for personal interview to obtain his “Concept Making Capability (CMC)” –
- It is based on the academic record of the tutor, i.e., the marks obtained by the candidate in his student hood. Academic records for tutors are reviewed from 10th Class onwards.
- The candidate is then given an assignment (30 minutes); the exact CMC is corresponding to the marks obtained by the candidate.
- Based on the CMC the tutor is assigned tuition so as to get maximum output from the student.
Note: CCUC for the Students & CMC for the tutors are some numbers obtained by the process explained above.