Statements of Rights and Responsibilities:
This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities (“Statement,” “Terms,” or “SRR”) derives from the vidhyarjan Principles, and is our terms & conditions that governs our relationship with users and others who interact with vidhyarjan, as well as Vidhyarjan brands, products and services. By using or accessing the Vidhyarjan Services, you agree to this Statement, as updated from time to time.
Because Vidhyarjan provides a wide range of Services, we may ask you to review and accept supplemental terms that apply to your interaction with a specific app, product, or service.
Vidhyarjan is specially designed for the exclusively use of our site members only who can be owner/tenant. Any registration will be approved only after approval of your Our site Admin, who has exclusive rights to add or delete the member anytime without intimation.
Your privacy is very important to us. We don’t sell your information in any case. You own all of the content and information you post on Vidhyarjan, and you can control how it is shared through your privacy settings.
We do our best to keep Vidhyarjan safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep vidhyarjan safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on Vidhyarjan.
- You will not collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access Vidhyarjan, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on Vidhyarjan.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will not use vidhyarjan to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of vidhyarjan, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other Vidhyarjan functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
Vidhyarjan users provide their real names and information, and we need your help