Statements of Rights and Responsibilities:
This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities (“Statement,” “Terms,” or “SRR”) derives from the vidhyarjan Principles, and is our terms & conditions that governs our relationship with users and others who interact with vidhyarjan, as well as Vidhyarjan brands, products and services. By using or accessing the Vidhyarjan Services, you agree to this Statement, as updated from time to time.
Because Vidhyarjan provides a wide range of Services, we may ask you to review and accept supplemental terms that apply to your interaction with a specific app, product, or service.
Vidhyarjan is specially designed for the exclusively use of our site members only who can be owner/tenant. Any registration will be approved only after approval of your Our site Admin, who has exclusive rights to add or delete the member anytime without intimation.
Your privacy is very important to us. We don’t sell your information in any case. You own all of the content and information you post on Vidhyarjan, and you can control how it is shared through your privacy settings.
We do our best to keep Vidhyarjan safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep vidhyarjan safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on Vidhyarjan.
- You will not collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access Vidhyarjan, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on Vidhyarjan.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will not use vidhyarjan to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of vidhyarjan, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other Vidhyarjan functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
Vidhyarjan users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on Vidhyarjan, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use your personal timeline primarily for your own commercial gain, and will use a Vidhyarjan Page for such purposes.
- You will not use Vidhyarjan if you are under 18.
- You will not use Vidhyarjan if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account (including any Page or application you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- If you select a username or similar identifier for your account or Page, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user’s actual name).
We respect other people’s rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on Vidhyarjan that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on Vidhyarjan, without any intimation if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
- If we remove your content for infringing someone else’s copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal on our Contact Us page.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not use our copyrights or Trademarks or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted by our Brand Usage or with our prior written permission.
- You will not post anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information on Vidhyarjan.
- You will not tag users or send email invitations to non-users without their consent. Vidhyarjan offers social reporting tools to enable users to provide feedback about tagging.
- We currently provide our mobile services for free (this may change with Vidhyarjan decision), but please be aware that your carrier’s normal rates and fees, such as text messaging and data charges, will still apply.
- In the event you change or deactivate your mobile telephone number, you will update your account information on Vidhyarjan within 48 hours to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person who acquires your old number.
- You provide consent and all rights necessary to enable users to sync (including through an application) their devices with any information that is visible to them on Vidhyarjan.
Currently we are not accepting any online payment.
Our goal is to deliver advertising and other commercial or sponsored content that is valuable to our users and advertisers. These all advertisements are specially placed to serve you and your our site. Our site Guru shall not take any responsibility of any advertisement by any member / supplier / vendor / shop in any aspect.
We provide following platform to advertising and other commercial or sponsored content:
- Our site Mall: This is designed in that way you can see them only after selecting our site. All advertisements are on paid basis. Details are mentioned on Advertise with us page.
- Banners: All banners are our premium advertisers, who are near to your our site.
- Bazaar: This is exclusive platform to our site members who run their business from home. Currently this is free of cost. Same may be changed without any prior notice. Any illegal, controversial, nudity, etc. advertisement can be remove without any intimation. All add must be as per our terms and condition policy.
In order to help us do that, you agree to the following:
- We do not give your content or information to advertisers without your consent.
- Any advertise, which doesn’t comply our policy can be removed without any intimation.
- Any advertise or commercial, which hurt or damage the common rights is considered illegal and responsibilities of owner of advertise or commercial only.
- Vidhyarjan is not responsible for any advertise, which comes under illegal, offensive, nudity and law of India or country, where Vidhyarjan used.
- We’ll notify you before we make changes to these terms and give you the opportunity to review and comment on the revised terms before continuing to use our Services.
- If we make changes to policies, guidelines or other terms referenced in or incorporated by this Statement, we may provide notice on the Site Page.
- Your continued use of the Vidhyarjan Services, following notice of the changes to our terms, policies or guidelines, constitutes your acceptance of our amended terms, policies or guidelines.
If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of Vidhyarjan to you. We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account. You may also delete your account or disable your application at any time.
- You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute (claim) you have with us arising out of or relating to this Statement or Vidhyarjan exclusively in the Indian Court, and you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating all such claims. The laws of the India will govern this Statement, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
- If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on Vidhyarjan, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. Although we provide rules for user conduct, we do not control or direct users’ actions on Vidhyarjan and are not responsible for the content or information users transmit or share on Vidhyarjan. We are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information you may encounter on Vidhyarjan. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of Vidhyarjan.
- WE TRY TO KEEP VIDHYARJAN UP, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING VIDHYARJAN AS IS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT VIDHYARJAN WILL ALWAYS BE SAFE, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT VIDHYARJAN WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DISRUPTIONS, DELAYS OR IMPERFECTIONS. VIDHYARJAN IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS STATEMENT OR VIDHYARJAN, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF THIS STATEMENT OR VIDHYARJAN WILL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF ONE HUNDRED RUPPES OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID US IN THE PAST TWELVE MONTHS. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, VIDHYARJAN’S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
By using or accessing Vidhyarjan Services, you agree that we can collect and use such content and information in accordance with the Terms & Conditions Policy as amended from time to time.
We do not disclose any credentials of the users of https://www.vidhyarjan.com/ to outside world.